Thursday 7 July 2016

Famous Bollywood Actor Amir Khan Impressed By His Co-Actresses in Dangal





Famous Bollywood actor Aamir Khan praised his Dangal co-star Sakshi Tanwar. Sakshi is playing Aamir's wife in his upcoming movie Dangal.

The 51-year-old Bollywood actor said the film's director Nitesh was awe-struck with Bollywood actress Sakshi's test following which she became a part of the movie.


"My mother watches television serials and she loves Sakshi. I told Nitesh (Tiwari) to try her (Sakshi for the role of my wife in
 Dangal). Nitesh liked the test and that's how she came onboard. She is fantastic and unbelievable. She gives the best shot in just one take," Aamir told in an interview.

"She (Sakshi) is skilled. She feels the emotions while doing the scene. I found it rare in an actor. I was struggling and she was all OK. I took seven-eight takes and she used to do things in one take. She is such a joy to work with," the
 famous Bollywood actor added.

Other Famous Bollywood actors Fatima Shaikh as Geeta Phogat and Sanya Malhotra as Babita Kumari, daughters of wrestler
 Mahavir Singh Phogat, portrayed by Bollywood actor Aamir.

"It was outstanding working with all four girls. They were unbelievable. These girls are new but were effortless. I was amazed as I am (in the) industry for over 25 years. I am proud of them. These young actors are very focused and talented," told famous Bollywood actor Amir.

"They learnt wrestling and even get the dialect right. They pushed their limits. Suhani is little darling (and) we all love her. Zaira is very talented young girl. Sania is my favourite (and) my heart goes out to her. I connect more with her emotionally and Fatima is very talented. All four are talented," he added.

Meanwhile famous Bollywood actor emphasized that he encourages his daughter to pursue her dreams."Ira is interested in sports and painting. Both Reena and I and also Kiran encourage our kids to do what makes them happy and learn about things they are interested in," said Amir.
To share your views, visit, asks and express opinion sharing app Posticker.  This is online opinions poll , and surveys app that keeps its users posted on Bollywood news, latest gossips in Hollywood , politics, lifestyle, tech and social posts and gives proper analytics on real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment